Pray For Something Important Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
Please continue to pray for me the miracle is very close things are moving forward pray that this Miracle happen now in the name of Jesus.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray that I will be able to fix something that is broken and belongs to my son it is important to him In Jesus name
Replies
9
Views
346
I'm Asking for prayer to help me Rebuke Something that was said Sunday In ignorance But still something Negative spoken towards my spouse Please Help Me Rebuke this Thing that was spoken In The Name of Jesus And pray that God will bless him with a very long life So that we may have one together...
Replies
10
Views
117
Dear God, I come to with a heavy heart about wanting that specific car the 2025 Lexus IS 350 sport in ultra white with the black interior that I was emailing and talking with the saleswoman ### about but I was not able to get back with her in a timely matter before the car was sold to someone...
Replies
6
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,432
Messages
16,776,922
Members
647,981
Latest member
Lyruysarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom