Pray For ### So That ### Stay Focus To Study And Pass ### Tests This Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
I have 1 important exam and my permit and driver's license. Please pray that I study a lot and feel confident on the day of each test and pass all 3 tests with great scores.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me the focus, study to obtain information to take the ASVAB for a better future. I am struggling alone physically with no ### and I need helped especially with math. I grew up in a ### country I didn't have the proper foundation because I had to survived. Thank you ###
Replies
2
Views
53
Please men of God pray for me to study hard during this exam so that I can graduate next year...guide me and my pen during this difficult time I want to pass as I'm the only breadwinner at home. I'm already struggling to pay for my studies.
Replies
6
Views
56
Please pray for my mind set to stay Focus in the Lord..
Replies
4
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,431
Messages
16,776,908
Members
647,980
Latest member
Qsareosin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom