Pray for Siljan.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
[SIZE=11pt]Pray for Siljan. Siljan has departed from the Lord! Pray that the Lord will draw him and again to revive his spiritual life! Pray God with power to intervene in the lives of Siljan and he again to return to his first love for Jesus Christ! Amen![/SIZE]

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will, He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I seek prayer to have the third party removed from my husband's life I pray for her to flee his life and never to return my spouse won't leave her as he claims their relationship to be God ordained I know that is not true so I pray for God to intervene.
Replies
Views
Praying for God to intervene in my husband’s Marcus life and show Marcus his evil ways. Please God show him that the road he’s going down is the wrong path. Praying my husband turn back to God and return back home to his wife and children. Lord please see me through. Lord hear my cry. I’m...
Replies
Views
Prayer For Alcoholic Husbands Oh Lord Jesus, I thank you for salvation and allowing me to walk in the Holy Spirit to do Your Will. I am coming before You God in Jesus name. Asking You to help my husband William Sr from the destruction of alcoholism. How challenging life has become due to my...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my uncle Luis Alfonso Diaz that is in the hospital receiving Chemo treatments. He has a wife and little girl. Please pray for God to intervene and show his power through healing and receive glory through his intervention. We ask God for complete healing if it be within His will.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my daughter-in-laws brother-in-law. He has a rare form of Cancer that is thought to be terminal. He will be getting a bone marrow transplant in May. He will have to be in isolation for one month. Please pray for God to intervene and heal him. Pray for his salvation. Pray for his...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom