pray for ### she has given up with ### ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter d13165
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

d13165

Guest
pray for ### she has given up with ### she needs to try harder to restore their relationship. Pray with me I cry everyday worried about their baby who will suffer from this.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 1 Chronicles 9:22 – “Altogether, those chosen to be gatekeepers at the thresholds numbered 212. They were registered by genealogy in their villages. The gatekeepers had been assigned to their positions of trust by David and Samuel the...
Replies
8
Views
159
I'm praying and hopefully I would be heard. My land lord has decided it's time for me to go. I don't want to go yet I still need to fulfill of buying a house. I've prayed so much about it and I need prayers to help me get out of this situation. It's difficult, help me with your prayers.
Replies
7
Views
252
My Brothers and sister of Prayer Request. I have truly given up, I tried so hard to thoroughly believe in God, and to trust in him. It seems like the harder I tried the worse everything became. I did finally get a part time position as a Retail sales. I can do the job very well, and I am...
Replies
10
Views
371
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom