Pray for salvation for my daughter, ###, and her

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
I prayed salvation for ### and ###. Please pray for these children - Father, I pray save "###", ###, & ###& may all 6 of these children and ###/ grandchildren grow daily in knowledge, love and following Lord Jesus. In Jesus' name Amen.
 
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen


Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 (HEALING) the verses will bless you :)


http://www.lornematthews.com/articlespages/Hedge.html


You can put a hedge around anything, Google it
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
12
Views
222
Please pray for ### to come to Christ. That the Lord would draw him to Christ and also that the Lord would show him mercy and let him stay in the USA. Also please pray for all Haitians who lost their TPS status and will be sent back to Haiti where. Please pray that the Lord will show them mercy...
Replies
6
Views
99
My daughters’ father took our ###-year-old daughter and was awarded custody, even though I presented substantial evidence showing the manipulation he had exercised over her. Since living with her father, my daughter has developed depression, struggles with suicidal thoughts, and has been harming...
Replies
10
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,916
Messages
16,804,609
Members
650,385
Latest member
Valeemor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom