Pray for ###'s health, she is not feeling well....

I prayed for full healing and recovery of this child of God in Jesus name Amen
 
' I will cut of witch crafts out of your hand, and you shall have no more soothsayers' Mic. 5;12..    I command in the mighty name of Jesus that witch craft power and evil spirit power and what ever sickness caused because  of this evil spirit power to be put into the fire right now,  and filled with holy spirit  and blessed her with good health, strength and abundance and peace ....praying in the mighty and loving name of Jesus .......amen
 
Amen, I claim this power prayer for ### and for us. Lord is our mighty healer. Amen
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly! Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pls pray for me .I have alot going on and is very stressful and hard to move on. I am so worried Pls pray all go well as I can't take more
Replies
11
Views
160
Hi please pray for my daughter ###. She has a sore throat, and throwing up. She can't eat or drink right now. And she has asthma. Pray in Jesus name she recovers quickly and is able to eat again. Pray her pain goes away and she is able to rest the whole night. Thank you God Bless You.
Replies
9
Views
149
Please pray for me these days I am becoming absent-minded a lot. I know that because of my debt and always remaining stressed that's why I am becoming like that, but this is too much for me. I don't remember what people told me so early; I used to forget a lot, especially I am forgetting...
Replies
6
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,048
Messages
16,806,528
Members
650,500
Latest member
Daelliawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom