Pray for ###'s health, relief from ### and depression. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter meenachavan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Been battling depression for more than ### years. Nothing brings relief, much less, any healing. There is only one cure. I've been praying for years for God to have mercy and let me finally succumb to my untreatable OSA...the sooner, the better.
Replies
8
Views
197
I am praying for direct connection to be restored in my heart and soul from the deceiver and his kind in my heart and soul. I have been burdened day and night and I am seeking the reconnection immediately to my lord to cleanse my heart of evil spirits and ideas.
Replies
10
Views
148
I am experiencing financial difficulties that have been going on for a year and a half, ever since my spouse's loss of employment. I am stressed and very scared trying to make ends meet, and my spouse has been depressed due to difficulty finding new employment. Please pray for relief in some form.
Replies
7
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,381
Messages
16,810,497
Members
650,762
Latest member
Tweyzaertown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom