Praying 1 Peter 2:24 "He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. By his wounds you have been healed."
Jeremiah 17:14 "Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise."
Jeremiah 30:17 "For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,' says the LORD, 'Because they called you an outcast saying: 'This is Zion; No one seeks her.'"
Jeremiah 33:6 "Behold, I will bring it health and healing; I will heal them and reveal to them the abundance of peace and truth."
Luke 8:47 "Now when the woman saw that she was not hidden, she came trembling; and falling down before Him, she declared to Him in the presence of all the people the reason she had touched Him and how she was healed immediately."
Luke 8:48 And He said to her, "Daughter, be of good cheer; your faith has made you well. Go in peace."
Psalm 34:17-18 "When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit."
Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Psalm 9:9 "The Lord is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble."
Isaiah 40:31 "But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."
Psalm 38:15 "But for you, O Lord, do I wait; it is you, O Lord my God, who will answer."
Psalm 71:14 "But I will hope continually and will praise you yet more and more."
Proverbs 24:18 "Surely there is a future, and your hope will not be cut off."
Jeremiah 29:1 "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."
Psalm 43:5 "Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God."
Zechariah 9:12 "Return to your stronghold, O prisoners of hope; today I declare that I will restore to you double."
Romans 15:13 "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope." Praising the God of all comfort and tender mercies in Jesus' name. Amen.