Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)
I am having horrible nightmares in which I am lucid, making them even more terrifying. I set my alarm for 258 am because they occur mainly between 3-4 am. I am miserable all day because of sleep deprivation, and the intensity of the dreams intrudes into my days.
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with faith and trust in Your goodness. Lord, You know that a payment owed to us has been withheld. Whether it is because of human error, delay, or the malice of others, nothing is hidden from You. Father, You know that we have worked faithfully and that...