Pray For ###/praise Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebonne777

Prayer Warrior
Good evening everyone,
I know some of you may know my father ### was severely burned in a fire on ###% of his body. He has been in the hospital for ### months had to have ### emergency skin grafts, ### blood transfusions, was in a coma for ### weeks, infections and more it was a nightmare especially when the doctors told us he will not make it, but he made it he fought for his life and today we found out by doctors he will be discharged from the hospital Saturday morning it seemed like a lifetime he has been away well anyway thank you to the ones who have prayed and still are praying for ### God bless you.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In July I came in the name of Jesus for prayers for my Alcoholic ###. God has done a miracle in his life. I am blessed to give an update on my ###. He is now ### months sober and totally healthy from a heat exhaustion that landed him in the Hospital for a week. He now has a job at ### which he...
Replies
12
Views
116
Thank you god. He has given me more peace concerning forgiveness. In Jesus high name.
Replies
12
Views
91
Father God, in Jesus name, I come before Your Throne with a heart full of thanksgiving for Your Provision!! Thank you so much for answering my prayers and the supportive prayers of my prayer partners here on this site with an answer of absolute provision for this month and the next!! Just a week...
Replies
15
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,447
Members
649,795
Latest member
Rhaoxwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom