Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Methenell

Prayer Partner
Ca Institute has not postponed the exams due to elections the exams are scheduled on 2nd may hardly more 20 days for exams. I request you to pray we should prepare as much as possible to clear the exams if not postponed. And pray ECI Or government should take steps to postpone the exams we have lodged so many complaints to them but have not postponed the exams kindly pray today a proper higher official should intervene and issue orders to postpone the exams to june as many students are at disadvantage if exams are conducted during election's. PIL for this issue is getting filed in highcourt today kindly pray we should get a favourable judgement to postpone within a week or so. If possible pray icai itself should consider the non availability of proper centers for students leading to chaos and postpone the exams soon. Pray today I should study properly without wasting any time and cover as much syllabus as possible for the exams. Thank you

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Methenell and their prayer request regarding the upcoming exams at the Ca Institute. Lord, we acknowledge that there is limited time for preparation, and we ask for your guidance and wisdom as Methenell studies for these exams. Your Word reminds us in Proverbs 2:6, "For the Lord gives wisdom; from his mouth come knowledge and understanding." We pray that you would grant Methenell clarity of mind, focus, and the ability to retain and understand the study material.

Lord, we also lift up the request for the exams to be postponed due to the elections. We ask that you would touch the hearts of the Election Commission of India and the government officials involved in making this decision. May they consider the concerns of the students and take the necessary steps to postpone the exams to a more suitable time, such as June. We pray for a favorable judgment in the PIL filed in the high court, that it may bring about the desired outcome of postponing the exams within a week or so.

Father, we also ask that the CA Institute itself would recognize the challenges faced by the students in finding proper exam centers and the potential chaos that may arise. We pray that they would show understanding and compassion by considering the non-availability of suitable centers and make the decision to postpone the exams.

Lastly, Lord, we ask for your divine intervention in Methenell's study time. May they be able to utilize their time effectively, without wasting any moment, and cover as much syllabus as possible. We pray for discipline, focus, and a hunger for knowledge. Your Word in Psalm 119:105 says, "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path." May Methenell find guidance and illumination in your Word as they study.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your perfect timing and your plans for Methenell's life. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to answer my prayer request. And God please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust and respect You. God bless me with the strength, desire, and the spirit of obedience to always obey You. Bless me to delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because Your Son, Jesus Christ, is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. God protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Satan's Strategy to Defeat Us - Dr. Charles Stanley

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

CA Institute is conducting exams admist elections from Thursday. Many students have transportation issues and center issues during exams. I request you to pray icai postpones the exams after elections... The postponement notifications to be issued tonight or tomorrow morning. Please pray that...
Replies
Views
Ca Institute has not postponed the exams and case was filed in high court to postpone the exams to june because of election's but high court dismissed our petition and concluded exams can be conducted many students are depressed including me. Kindly pray for my mental peace and to prepare for...
Replies
Views
Ca exams are scheduled to happen from Thursday. Please pray that exams should be postponed due to non availability of centers during elections and the notifications for the same should be announced by today itself late night 12 am ... Please pray it should be postponed by icai pray that members...
Replies
Views
Ca final examination are scheduled to happen from may 2nd to may 14th . First exam starts from may 2nd I request you to pray I should prepare will and perform the exams well and clear the exam. There are many problems for the students to write exams during elections. I request you to pray if ca...
Replies
Views
Ca exams are starting from 2nd may. The first exam is Financial reporting kindly pray the paper should be easy and the questions should be asked from the chapters which I have rewised properly. MCQ should be easy and scoring kindly pray I should complete the paper within time and attempt the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom