Pray For ### Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter JEANNIE
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JEANNIE

Guest
I need to request prayer for my sister. She's a very bitter and abusive person who has nothing good to say not even about her mother. The thing is she's not treated badly. I pray the Jesus touches her and can show her the love, peace and joy that he has shown me she truly needs him in her life.
 
Please Dear God, Let Your Hand touch this ### that she may know peace and joy in her life, not bitterness. Give her strength and courage to be a new person, in Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

May God heal her and give her strength in this hard time and relieve her of all the distress amen
Replies
10
Views
167
Please pray for my mother who is not feeling well. She has a doctor's visit scheduled for Tuesday. Please pray that nothing major is wrong with her. Pray for her symptoms to subside and that she gets back to her baseline. I have been worried sick about her. Please pray for her!
Replies
10
Views
175
Hello everyone. I want to thank you all for the prayers you all take the time out for me, thanks it means a lot. I have a few prayer requests tonight, first my wife went to the dr today and the dr is sending her blood test to check some stuff out one of the things are her kidneys please pray her...
Replies
6
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,670
Messages
16,813,868
Members
650,946
Latest member
Scearkaenrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom