Pray For ### Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strongfaith

Disciple of Prayer
Please brothers and sisters pray for me and for my family. For this past couple of days, my friends are always talking down on me telling me to get a job or I don't have a car and they do and they're always telling me that I am broke. I can't work. Not yet, because me and my family's paper work here in the United States are different. On our visa, we're only dependent on my dad as a student visa. My dad is the only one that could work since his a student visa and has a work permit. For the past almost 9 years we've been working hard to have our green card approved. Please pray for me and my family. My mother gets so depressed about our situation. I keep my faith strong because I know God will provide in the right time. God bless. Also my next prayer request is my height. I get a little insecure about my height. Everyone is not taking me seriously, everyone's calling me short, some security guard called me a midget, even my friends. Most of the time I don't let that get to me because the Heavenly Father knows my needs, but sometimes it's just too much. I'm asking you guys to pray for me to grow 6'2. Yes I know that's tall. I am only 5'4. When it comes to God, everything is possible. Please, Lord Jesus, forgive me for all the sins that I committed and make a better man. Thank you for all the countless blessings and thank you in advance for answering my prayers please brothers and sisters, pray for me. God bless you all. - ###
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My parent marriage that they would stop being mean to each other. My dad would stop having an evil attitude towards my mom. My birthday is tomorrow and their attitudes don’t ruin it. Peace love joy and every other fruit of the spirit in the house. They would actually love each other and stop...
Replies
9
Views
169
Hello everyone. I want to thank you all for the prayers you all take the time out for me, thanks it means a lot. I have a few prayer requests tonight, first my wife went to the dr today and the dr is sending her blood test to check some stuff out one of the things are her kidneys please pray her...
Replies
6
Views
120
Please pray for my mother who is not feeling well. She has a doctor's visit scheduled for Tuesday. Please pray that nothing major is wrong with her. Pray for her symptoms to subside and that she gets back to her baseline. I have been worried sick about her. Please pray for her!
Replies
10
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom