Pray For Peaceful Neighbourhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindy2011

Prayer Warrior
Father God I am going a difficult time with my family members and also my employer is pressuring me to retire.. I pray for strength to move on with my own life. I pray you will send good friends to rally support for me during this time and I also pray that I will find a peaceful home as the present place I am staying seemed to be going through many demonic attacks with hooligans breaking & stealing money from the management office and rowdy behaviour during the nights. I also pray for my workplace which is now under restructure and that if it is your will Lord you will show me a place further away and within my financial means. Father I know that running away is not the best solution but I have no where to turn to as my ### who stays nearby is backing out and wants move out to a better place which I cannot afford I pray for your wisdom and strength to prevail in Jesus name.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God, our Father in Heaven, please turn your face to ### so that she can be comforted in these stressful times. Grant her peace in her work and at home, and give her the strength to face her daily challenges. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Attack of the devil. My neighbour upstairs is vacuum cleaning and listening devilish music, heavy metall, its really loud and scarry atmosphere. Lord please remove that devil from his life and mine. Please pray for his salvation. He is harrassing me for years with niight noise of all kinds and...
Replies
9
Views
118
Please continue to pray for a safe home in Jesus' name! Please pray that the aggressive neighbour and his associates will be removed from this environment once and for all, as he is causing so much pain to people in this house and throughout the neighbourhood. Could you pray for the moral...
Replies
7
Views
236
Pray For peaceful nights without staying awake. Pray also for my heart to be healed and for normal blood pressure
Replies
10
Views
367
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,768
Messages
16,792,170
Members
649,377
Latest member
Rhounkaersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom