I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!
*Please click on each link below and pray the prayers*
Lord Jesus, Thank you for guiding me to land that will become a foundation for my family’s future. Give me wisdom in every property decision and provide the finances to build at the right time. Bless my future wife and children abundantly, and help each of them discover and fulfill their...
LIFE INTO EXISTENCE 💯100 FOLD GREATLY MY MEMORY IS HEALED MY MOM MY 3OFFSPRINGS MEMORY IS HEALED WE CAN AT LEAST REMEMBER GOOD THINGS BE HAPPY..LIFE I GET MY ESTHETICIAN LICENSE IF NEEDED NO WORRIES THAT I GET MY UNITS TRANSFERRED FROM ###.. I BELIEVE I HAVE MORE THEN ENOUGH TO USE TO GET MY...
Prayer for Psalm 84:12
"Lord of Hosts, happy is the person who trusts in You!"
Blessing And Honour Unto The Lord:
our prayer:
How blessed is everyone that trusts in You. To You and You alone be all blessing and honour, glory, might, majesty and power, for Your loving-kindness is better than...