Pray For Our Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

farmer

Guest
pray that my wife and I marriage is restored after my affair. I am so sorry and heartbroken that I would do something so low to her because she does not deserve that. Please pray that my wife will believe me and trust me. I know it will take time. Thank y'all so very much.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request in Jesus’ name. I am praying that God’s perfect will, will be done in this situation. Why? Because God will judge with grace and mercy. Peace may God bless all of you and your wife with love, peace, understanding, and forgiveness in Jesus’ name.

Let’s Pray…God In Jesus’ name I pray that Your perfect will, will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Let my heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding, take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You God first in all my ways and allow You to direct my footsteps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You ever so better, fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. May I obey You, respect, and honor You. God be merciful unto you, bless me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and always.

Don’t You Ever Forget… Jesus loves You!!! And Don’t Ever Forget… God is An Excellent Father; And Father Knows Best. Obey God’s Word. God Honors Obedience to His Word. God Got You. The Best Is Yet To Come.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

/>
 
God bring his wife back to him, teach them both how to make this marriage work as that pleases you, lead them not into temptation, have grace and mercy upon them. Amen.
 
Dear farmer,

Please rest assured that God hears your prayers. He does all according to His time and good plans. As you await His response, I offer this prayer to you:

Father in Jesus' name, we thank You for creating the wonderful institution of marriage. We ask You to bless and cement marriages. Instruct, guide, strengthen and keep providing Christian role models and resources for our marriages to grow stronger and stronger. Father God, keep us mindful of when we first met and the strong LOVE that grew between us. Let nothing separate our bond. Give us uplifting words of LOVE & KINDNESS, and softened hearts that are willing to ask for forgiveness. Father, help us to see the marvelous marriage and union You created between Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. Father God we thank You for being the foundation and the center core of the vows we took in your presence.

We pray in agreement with every request for a supernatural healing, deliverance, salvation, restoration, transformation, renewal of our minds, strength, confidence, courage, peace, wisdom, favor, your will and understanding Lord God. Father we give you all the glory and thank you for your loving grace and tender mercies in Jesus' mighty name, AMEN.
 
Proclaim It….Walk In It In …Live It… In Jesus’ Name …



I have and will always and forever continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.



Claim It In Jesus’ Name!



Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
date her with no pressure and woo her in the love that God places in Your heart...if it's love from God and trust in His name...then it's given to her in surety and honor along with integrity and most of all given in a Peaceful way...prove Your love to her and maybe she will give you a chance...you broke the bond and her mind is set on "visuals" give her a new memory of you and not you and the other women...It will take time but fight the fight in the spirit, fast and pray, and seek God and His words to say and what He wants you to do...follow Peace and God will always be there right by your side...if you "feel" anxiety it's not God...follow God and listen to what the spirit is saying...repent and prove your love to God also...God bless my brother and may the favor of the Lord and His mending grace be upon you and your wife in Jesus name.....
 
default_rainbow.gif
Praying for healing and peace between you and also prayers for you also to forgive yourself
default_rainbow.gif
default_amen.gif
 
Lord forgive restore and survive growing into new peace wisdom & understanding. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today is our 20th wedding anniversary, yet instead of celebrating, we ended up having a big argument. The truth is that both of us grew up in poor families and have walked through many hardships together. We were both children who did not receive enough love growing up, and those wounds still...
Replies
9
Views
184
Prayer for husband ### deliverance and protection over his life and our marriage Lord bring my husband heart and struggles to you i ask for forgiveness over him and you give him clean heart, and stand firm in faith. A Prayer for my husband life long Deliverance and protection from evil...
Replies
9
Views
161
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, As You shape our lives and our marriage, we ask You to show us how to invest in our marriage so that we can intentionally contribute to the shape of it as well. We know our actions significantly impact our relationship, and we desire our marriage to be all that You designed it to be...
Replies
0
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom