Pray for our marriage. And my liberation. ...

Riitta

Servant of All
Pray for our marriage. And my liberation. Pray that I find person or persons who do the liberation to the end. One pastor promised liberation but he hasn't called me back. Pray that I will be liberated in my great birthday and wedding day. I put marks as in the Bible. I wonder if there is my liberation day written in heaven. I want joy in my life. My heart is not okay and I am too and again too sensitive in this world. My life is spoiled. Please help me in prayer.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pastor ###, pray for me and my ### for marital breakthrough, I hear a lot of story why our marriage is delayed but I believe God who sees us will grant I and my ### good husband. I also ask God for family liberation, nothing is going well in my family. I am ###, my parents are not making...
Replies
10
Views
778
Me and my husband have been married for ### years and ### years ago he had to have his ### year old brother move in because his brother fried his own brain on pcp in ###, it has been nothing but a daily living hell because of my husband's brother who lies, steals, can't and won't cleanup after...
Replies
9
Views
292
I am praying for my sister ### to be liberated from every chain of bondage I'm praying for her to either get disability or to get a job I'm praying that she would come in contact with true sincere spirit-filled believers I pray that she would go from just believing in her head that Jesus is Lord...
Replies
6
Views
411
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,925
Messages
16,793,657
Members
649,492
Latest member
Deiraenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom