Pray For ### Older ### And His Family To Be What God Wants Them To Be

Status
Not open for further replies.

praise77

Beloved Servant
Pray for my older brother and his family to be what God wants them to be and not what the world wants them to be.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve always struggled with knowing what God wants me to do, what I want to do and what’s not good for me. I love acting. I love it, the theatre the arts are like a magic special place for me. My heart feels light and warm and safe and in love when I think about acting but then I worry that God...
Replies
6
Views
346
How do I tell what’s from god and what isn’t?
Replies
8
Views
411
Prayer for me to be able to focus on what God wants me to do
Replies
8
Views
561
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom