Pray for no storm nor flooding to occur in my area in the name of Jesus. Pray me and my family are protected from evil and lastly pray that I receive immediate financial blessings in Jesus name.
Heavenly Father please watch over the people of ### and other states getting all this rain. Two people died in ###. Please comfort these families and all those who had tornadoes and storm damage. Thank you the rain is to end tonight. ### and ### counties are being evacuated because of flooding...
Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over my mom and me and family and our children. Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ###, Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long...
Jesus as the night falls, I come before You with gratitude and urgency, pleading the precious blood of Jesus Christ over my mom and me and family and our children. Prayer for my mom, she is suffering from fatty liver grade ###, Almighty God heal my give good health and healthy liver and long...