Pray for negative results in Ultrasound for my ###

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name.
Thank you with a heart of thanks....it is so very much appreciated...I stand in agreement with you for negative results with the ultrasound.
 
Praying for this in Jesus Name.
Thank you so much for taking the time to pray for my daughter. We stand in agreement for negative ultrasound results...I thank you in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, Thank you for negative results on my endometrial biopsy. I pray I get negative results from my breast mammogram and ultrasound. There is no cancer or cancerous cells in my body. In Jesus Name, Amen
Replies
9
Views
174
Hello, I am ### years old female nurse. And i was with my high school bf for ### years.. after we turned ### we brokeup.. I was single till I turned ###. I decided to give love a chance again I started dating another man, he was very sweet, hardworking, however with time. This year in April ###...
Replies
10
Views
189
I Pray to Our Lord God for the Negative Result of my upcoming Mammogram and Breast Ultrasound. I Manifest that God will Heal me and give me strength. Complete Healing and no diseases. Thank You Lord God and to all the Prayer Warriors who keep on praying for our health... I Love You Jesus!!!
Replies
10
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,938
Messages
16,804,846
Members
650,411
Latest member
Vaorkoanarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom