Pray for my ###

rettus

Beloved of All
Lord, I ask you for a good solution for the health care for my ###. I do ask you that you help in this difficult situation and that ### gets good support. Please be with my ### and prepare him for eternity.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother passed away the day before yesterday (###), and our family is currently busy preparing for her funeral service on ###. My thoughts keep drifting between the past and the present, making it very difficult for me to sleep these past few days. Yesterday, I developed a severe skin rash and...
Replies
11
Views
272
I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
83
After a very long time , I’m finally giving the literature exam I was waiting for . With a toddler and a lot of house responsibilities,I barely get time to prepare . Please pray that the Holy Spirit guides me to become disciplined, diligent and focused, pray for supernatural wisdom and...
Replies
8
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,336
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom