PRAY FOR MY YOUTH TO BE RESTORED RENEWED IN ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Father,

I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
FATHER YOU HEAR THIS REQUEST, WOULD YOU ANSWER IT PLEASE IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Psalm 34 vs.15 The eyes of the lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.

Psalm 34 vs.4, I sought the lord and he heard me and delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 34 vs.6 This poor man cried, and the lord heard him and saved him out of all his troubles.

Psalm 27 vs.14 Wait on the lord be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart wait, I say on the lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been through too many trials in life, I am suffering from premature aging, please pray for renewal of youth and complete healing wholeness, in Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
6
Views
337
I went through lots of trials and tribulations and still going through one, Everything that I went through all the stress, is not haunting me down through premature aging and weakness and sickness in my body, depression, lumps, gallstones and constant indigestion, upset stomach, chronic fatigue...
Replies
9
Views
320
💝 New Heart, Ezek 36:26, 🙇🏻 Renewed by Mercy, Tit 3:5-6, 🐉 Serpent's Lies Resisted, James 4:7, John 8:44, 1 Peter 5:8, 🤺 Chooses God's Word, Gen 2:17, over lie of choosing right and wrong for herself, being her own god, Gen 3:4-5... 🙏 Father, in Your Kindness, Lead the woman that bore my child...
Replies
8
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,757
Members
650,586
Latest member
Ashiarira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom