pray for my ### to get her feelings back ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
pray for my sister to get her feelings back in her legs and ### to walk or stand then walk keep praying thanks so much God Bless
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After every one pray for me in the prayer request I got heal, I was not able to pray after your prayers I started to pray also. But two days ago I pray for my cousin over the phone, she was saying she feel lazy and she's age ### only, she feel her legs aching when she stand, walk, she's over...
Replies
9
Views
164
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
6
Views
114
My mother had a stroke over a year ago, which left the left side of her body paralyzed. We had believed that Jesus would heal her, but last November she was diagnosed with Stage IV nasopharyngeal cancer. She was originally scheduled to begin immunotherapy on March 11, but recently she has been...
Replies
7
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,849
Members
650,461
Latest member
Ardareawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom