Nobody is reading this thread right now.

✋Jesus prince of peace, have mercy on this young soul, spirit of restoration rest upon Mathews soul in Jesus Mighty Name......Matthew be healed
Let fire from heaven consume all powers of infirmity......Jesus mighty name be HEALED

It's done.....cry no more
Thank you so much Jasprond this means so much to me Thank you.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear God my son Matthew has been given so much medication in the short time he has been in hospital that now both his legs and feet have swollen and also it has impacted his liver his liver function is raised may his feet and liver and hands be restored back to his natural self and may Matthew...
Replies
Views
Dear God I pray that Matthew is on minimum medication and the best so his health can be detoxed and restored to how it naturally should be. Also I pray that Matthew comes back to his ideal weight and build and his glowing self at the moment he has put on so much weight due to the medication...
Replies
Views
Dear God I call upon you for my Son Matthew to always have a guardian angel around him protecting him in hospital and in his everyday life. May my son always be cool, calm and loveable to consultants, doctors, all staff, and patients anybody that comes into contact with him always wanting the...
Replies
Views
Dear God I call upon you again as My son Matthew is in hospital but because he has a side which I believe are the spirits that are in him and he has no control can make him upset easily, agitated but when this happens in the next breath he is suddenly back to himself and he doesn't realise...
Replies
Views
Dear God I pray that my Son Matthew is treated with love, compassion, understanding and given the best utmost care and talking therapy as he rightly deserve. Please pray Matthew's external talking stops once and for all that he gets true inner peace from this something that has an hold on him...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom