pray for my ### situation. God knows the situation. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lognlegs81

Servant of All
pray for my car situation. God knows the situation. Please pray I can fix it cheap, or get a car somehow. it's very cold and need a car.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm a Christian but not perfect. My car was impounded for a supposed DUI. I was not drunk, nor was I intoxicated when I was stopped. I pulled over to read something and was arrested for a DUI, because my eyes were red. I was never told I could go to court the next day and get my car out of...
Replies
12
Views
159
I pray oh lord in Jesus name my daughter’s situation will be resolved. Her car was damaged by a simple oil change at a shop right before driving it cross county to work for two months. She is now renting a car and the shop is denying any malious to her car. Please pray God will help her be...
Replies
11
Views
195
LIFE IN MIRACLES IN MY LIVING SITUATION I GET OWN EITHER RENT TO OWN ENDS UP BEING FREE A HOME EVEN 5TH WHEEL I CAN FIX UP IN SECRET..🤫 OR THE STUDIO OFFICE OR A HOUSE HOME A MIRACLE FREE OR CHEAP INTO EXISTENCE 💯🎧FOLD GREATLY THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS..
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,653
Messages
16,801,917
Members
650,175
Latest member
Thierzolver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom