Pray for my ###'s health. She is ...

Curry Blake healing youtube playlist red brick wall background.

I pray for this in your name my Lord Jesus Christ, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you my Lord Jesus Christ.

I make no money from this.

caringfortheheart.com has a Christian counselor.

He also has a book "Biblical Concepts Counseling for Marriage" which is good for many things including emotions and deliverance.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone on the weekdays.

(###)-###-####

Also fathersloveletter.com

If you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name it is very healing if you claim the scriptures in Jesus' name and start crying let the tears roll.

Also check out pharmakia linked to witchcraft.

newstartclub.com promo code ### or ### and amazingdiscoveries.org

Check out Derek Prince's book "God's Word Heals." Look up the dark act and GMOS, eat organic.



There is ###'s love seminar for relationships, career.

Matthew 6:26 and Philippians 4:19 James 1:5

stevenkscott.com guy went bankrupt and asked the Lord for wisdom now he is a billionaire he wrote a book about it.

Called Solomon the richest man who ever lived.

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2 Timothy 3:17
 
Father God, strengthen this dear ### and give her the grace to be able to move around freely in Jesus Holy Name I pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray to god for my wife’s health and when she goes to her doctors appointment everything’s is good including her heart and liver and kidneys and her blood is clean no diseases and cancer free thank you lord Jesus amen
Replies
12
Views
230
My dad ### not doing good. He had surgery; his blood pressure, too low; help get better. I hope my birthday doesn’t get ruined. It not good last year. Also hope to use new medical scooter or wheelchair for ### for event.
Replies
10
Views
258
My ###'s behavior is worsening daily. Prayers requested for his good mental health and behavior would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,929
Messages
16,793,766
Members
649,502
Latest member
Chruyranwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom