Pray For My Rubber Plants Health

  • Thread starter Thread starter mathew
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mathew

Guest
My dear brothers and sisters,

My name is ###, God gifted me some rubber plants in India - Kerala, ###. Around ### numbers are affected very seriously by fungus; it is very critical. Last ### years I have been working in this desert of U A E. These rubber plants were my total balance. My dear brothers and sisters, please pray for my trees and my family.

Your loving Brother- ###
 
In Jesus Name I pray:

Lord I ask that You help and bless ###, his family, and trees. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen!
 
praying God will save your trees, just trust in the Lord, he will do anything for his precious children! :)
 
Lord, I pray that whatever has happened to this brother's assets even as in trees, U can give its solutions in split seconds..nothing is impossible to U lord...be with this brother who is toiling in the hot deserts of Arabia & let not he be tormented by his crop's devastation, which is his only asset..I pray that the ### authorities present there, bring effective remedials to his rubber trees& the glory be restored..or the farm information centres throw light on this menace. Let not satan take away this person's peace.. In Jesus name, we all pray.. Amen
 
Child of God,

Let’s pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Above all things that I will prosper and be in excellent health, even as my soul prospers in You. Bless the labor of my hands. Bless me to be a success in Christ. Bless me Lord Jesus with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. I only want what You Lord Jesus wants for my life. You want the best for me. Bless me with the best that You have for me. Bless Me Lord Jesus.

Every prayer that I pray, answer it according to Your will for my life. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose God created me for. Bless me to grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Bless my love for You Lord Jesus to grow and flourish with each passing day, month, and year. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to live a successful life in Christ Jesus. Let the lifestyle that I live be pleasing unto You. Help me to remember to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You to direct my footsteps. May I feel the wind of the Holy Ghost in every step I take leading me in the direction God’s wants me to go.

And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, the person who wrote this prayer, and the one who passed this prayer on to me. Bless us all Lord Jesus, exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever thought, dreamed, or prayed. God I ask this in Jesus' name. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen."

Be Encouraged, Jesus Loves You!

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
God hears your prayer. He delights when we come to him and ask him to help us. He wants to give us the things we need, not the things we think we need. Sometimes the answers we get to prayers aren’t what we want or expect or they take longer than we think they should. But, none of that is the absence of answers. God hears every prayer no matter what method of praying you use: speaking, singing, or thinking. Even our actions can be a prayer to God.

God is waiting to hear from us. Psalm 34:15 reminds us,

The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their cry.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The evil people who destroyed our rubber plants and plucked it out and threw away. For that the police department came and checked the matter and asked them to go and see the police officer. So please pray that they should tell the truth only and agree to give us the expenses for destroying our...
Replies
4
Views
117
  • Locked
Last year this time, I started to lose vision in my eyes due to optic neuritis and then later discovered I have Multiple Sclerosis. I could only do three weeks of university and had to stop going as I was very ill.. with medication and Lord's help. My symptoms were gone in a few months. I still...
Replies
8
Views
148
M
  • Locked
This is Pr. ### from ###. I am 29 years of old now. I am serving the LORD Almighty for the last 7 years. I got saved by the Grace of our LORD JESUS Christ. I was met with an accident 9 years back (25th, January, 2002). In that day I and my two other friends were traveling in the bike to see a...
Replies
4
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,117
Messages
16,807,423
Members
650,557
Latest member
Scroiwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom