Pray for my protection from attacks and ...

Yaellour

Servant
Pray for my protection from attacks and traps from the devil in Jesus name. Please pray for me to receive this abundance of financial blessing to immediately leave this environment In Jesus name.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Pray for my protection from attacks and traps from the devil in Jesus name. Please pray for me to receive this abundance of financial blessing to immediately leave this environment In Jesus name

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.















I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
```html
​
<table>
<tr>
<td><b>Philippians 4:19 NIV</b><br>
<i>And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.</i><br><br>

God, You know what we’re going through. And we’re thankful You can take the hardest circumstances and turn them around for our good and Your glory.<br>
You can restore all things—so we’re asking You to restore lost jobs, finances, relationships, resources, and hopes.<br>
Show anyone struggling financially that You hold them close, and surround them with people who will help them through this time. Please meet their immediate needs as they trust You for long-term solutions.<br>
Turn fear into faith as Your good plans for them unfold. As they wait on You, renew their hope and give them the courage to dream again. Remind them of their value, and fill them with peace.<br>
Our God, come and do what only You can do.<br>
In Jesus’ Name, Amen.</td>
</tr>
</table>
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello I would like to ask for prayers right now because I feel like I am being attacked and cursed by my ### and it has become very heavy for me affecting my peace, my strength, and my inner calm and I often feel hurt, sad, and exhausted and sometimes it feels like I can’t go on I pray that...
Replies
8
Views
853
I'm a Social Worker and I had a mentally unstable client call me yesterday threatening me over something I did not do. I was going by our company policy and he made threats that he knows where I live and what car I drive. Please pray God will protect me, my family and property.
Replies
11
Views
154
I did something embarrassing at work today and I’m scared people will laugh at me. Please pray that they didn’t notice or forgot about it. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,051
Messages
16,794,763
Members
649,607
Latest member
Trioranaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom