Pray for my prometry exam, I will pass in ###

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Name - ### From -###, ### ### :) I am a student, I really really request you to at least pray once for me.. (for my educational life) also, so that I will pass this time in each and every exams in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I really request the soul of the Christ to pray for me once, I...
Replies
10
Views
235
Hello everyone I would be really grateful if you could pray that I pass my USMLE Step 1 exam on the 23rd of February, 2026. This is the biggest exam of my life till date and I’ve worked hard to get to where I am. Please pray that I pass this exam and get one step closer to being a doctor.
Replies
7
Views
318
Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you in prayer asking that I remain calm and remember that you are with me even in times of struggle. Lord I am just filled with doubt and I am overwhelmed by this exam that I will have tomorrow. I know I am capable, but I have doubts in the back of my mind. Lord I...
Replies
11
Views
468
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,793
Messages
16,803,602
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom