I need strong prayers to see if it’s worth staying in my marriage. I’ve been disrespected so many times in front of others, him commenting on girls being attractive in front of me. I’ve felt not good enough for him, I’ve felt like I’m not important to him, I’ve grown to be disconnected to him. I don’t feel safe in the marriage, he’s been aggressive verbally and physically, he’s bullied me in front of the kids and involved the kids in that matter, he’s cheated on me, it’s been a hard relationship. We have three children together, and I see no hope. I feel in a prison cell with him. I need prayers to have peace in my life, to have love and true support. My body is exhausted living like this. I need prayers to have a healthier marriage or relationship, I need prayers for my mental health and physical health from the stress I’ve been through. I need strength and guide to know where God wants me to go, where he wants me. I feel so lost with my husband, and I’m just at a point in my life that I feel regret of where I am. I need light and positivity going forward.
Pray for wisdom. I pray for your peace and strength. You even have answered your questions.
I feel your pain. I pray Jesus answers your prayer. Shalom
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I need strong prayers to see if it’s worth staying in my marriage. I’ve been disrespected so many times in front of others, him commenting on girls being attractive in front of me. I’ve felt not good enough for him, I’ve felt like I’m not important to him, I’ve grown to be disconnected to him. I don’t feel safe in the marriage, he’s been aggressive verbally and physically, he’s bullied me in front of the kids and involved the kids in that matter, he’s cheated on me, it’s been a hard relationship. We have three children together, and I see no hope. I feel in a prison cell with him. I need prayers to have peace in my life, to have love and true support. My body is exhausted living like this. I need prayers to have a healthier marriage or relationship, I need prayers for my mental health and physical health from the stress I’ve been through. I need strength and guide to know where God wants me to go, where he wants me. I feel so lost with my husband, and I’m just at a point in my life that I feel regret of where I am. I need light and positivity going forward.
I have prayed for this too. I hope God gives you to right guidance and strength to overcome this difficult time both for you and your children. I pray for conviction and God's providence for a better chapter in your life.
In Jesus name,
Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I suffer from mental health along with my husband. I try not to talk about work with my husband an issue had arise I didn’t talk to my husband about it, it caused me to be even more depressed sad frustrated angry and I had lashed out on him. I know I shouldn’t have I completely regret it cause...
Replies
7
Views
284
Lord pls make my marriage love bond relationship stronger. Pls make me best in my husband's eyes my dear Lord. He loves me only Lord. Honor me Lord. Pls make my marriage blessed forever Lord. I and our children won't be left. Only God can change his heart to love me. My tears will be wiped away...
Replies
10
Views
153
I did some things online i shouldnt havr and hurt my wife please pray God restores our marriage or peaceful non aggressive conclusion in Jesus name i prefer the first one
Replies
12
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,005
Messages
16,794,393
Members
649,580
Latest member
Haumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom