Pray for my job situation. I need to

Dirhan

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for my job situation. I need to have good coworkers who I can depend on. Pray for ### and family in ###. Needs God love and protection. Pray for quick healing from sickness for ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to find a job to pay off all my bills and debts, I am not asking to be rich, just to be able to pay all my bills. Thank you and God bless you in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
152
Dear Lord, we stand on Your promise that no weapon formed against us shall prosper. Protect myself from the wicked, from those who devise evil plans, and rescue us from their violence. Protection at work. Let me get the accommodations since they asked to reconsider it. I did not get my...
Replies
6
Views
156
We recall Job, first he had a lot, then it was taken away. Right now, I feel like I'm dealing with a Job-like situation. A while back, I had a simple and non-threatening life. There was maybe some unfairness, but it was on a small scale, and manageable, because I had other things bolstering me...
Replies
11
Views
358
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,096
Messages
16,807,193
Members
650,539
Latest member
Woongaurdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom