Pray For My ###-In-Law

  • Thread starter Thread starter mharvelous2012
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mharvelous2012

Guest
Prayer Warriors around the world.... please pray for my mother-in-law who has a breast cancer. May the healing hands of our Lord Jesus heal her. AMEn
 
Heavenly Father we ask for the healing of ###. Please ### with You Love and Grace. Amen

Heavenly Father we ask for the healing of ###. Please ### with You Love and Grace. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we give you thanks for all the blessings you have given us. We humbly come to you today asking for some favours, please do heal the mother-in-law of a ###. Touch her with your most powerful hand. Have mercy on her, oh Lord. Restore back her health, please. This we pray in Jesus' name, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Father God I lift this mother-in-law up before you and ask that You would remove every trace of cancer from her. Help whatever treatments she is receiving to be totally successful, and draw her closer to you than ever spiritually. This I ask in the name of Jesus. Amen.
 
I'm sorry to hear about your mother-in-law, and I know how important prayer for her is, but also for you and the rest of the family. I too am worried my daughter has breast cancer, so I know all the things that go around in your head. I will pray it comes to nothing and you don't experience any more pain. It is a frightening time for all, but our God is an AWESOME GOD, and I know I couldn't go through this alone, so let me know how it goes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my sister-in-law, ###. She is a breast cancer survivor. Now she has pains that an oncologist and internal medicine specialist have not yet been able to determine the cause. She is a good wife, mother, and person. Please pray for her and her recovery/treatment. Thank you, ###.
Replies
8
Views
327
Dear Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. Thank you for your Prayers. The Lord is moving in Miraculous Ways and granting Provision and Healing in my family. However, the Enemy is also on the attack. This Morning my wife came to me requesting funds to help pay for hospital treatment for her...
Replies
7
Views
212
My ### in law lost his job. Please pray urgently that he gets a good job soon as he has loan to be paid and has a family (two small school going kids).
Replies
10
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom