B
berte30
Guest
I am begging everyone to pray for me, I have a very heavy load on my back and I don't know how and where to turn to. so please pray to our creator for him to give me strength and guidance to find a way to get help to reach the unreacheables in ###.
I received a phone call from a young man whose name is ### in ### a couple of weeks ago. He said "uncle, I don't know what to do. My father cannot feed us nor can he clothe us. All my friends are forcing me to do bad things, but I don't want to. I don't know what to do." I thanked him for letting me know how he feels. and I told him please, stay in touch with me. do not get involved in kidnapping or killings because of hunger. hang on, I told him. then I started crying inside. my wife and I sent $### through western union. God has called me to plant a church and help those hopeless people. so please, pray so that our father in heaven may open doors for me to help those people.
God bless everyone of you,
With Love in Christ,
###
any one with any ideas may call me @ ### ### ### ###
I received a phone call from a young man whose name is ### in ### a couple of weeks ago. He said "uncle, I don't know what to do. My father cannot feed us nor can he clothe us. All my friends are forcing me to do bad things, but I don't want to. I don't know what to do." I thanked him for letting me know how he feels. and I told him please, stay in touch with me. do not get involved in kidnapping or killings because of hunger. hang on, I told him. then I started crying inside. my wife and I sent $### through western union. God has called me to plant a church and help those hopeless people. so please, pray so that our father in heaven may open doors for me to help those people.
God bless everyone of you,
With Love in Christ,
###
any one with any ideas may call me @ ### ### ### ###
