Pray For My Healing And Restoration And The Health And Blessings On ###'s Family, Business ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnb

Guest
Lord my God I pray that my life is BECOMING great now starting right now, that all my prayers you are answering today, do this for me, heal me today, help me LORD in every way and bless me. LET TODAY BE A GREAT AND JOYOUS DAY FOR ME, THANKS TO YOU, IN JESUS'S NAME, AMEN. I ASK YOU LORD THAT YOU BUILD UP AND BRING NEW INVESTORS FOR ###'S BUSINESS AND LET HIS Marriage BE HAPPY AND FLOURISH and that his ### year old daughter ### be fully healthy healed whole and grow very rapidly, thanks to you, in Jesus's name, amen. Everyone pray for me and ### and his wife ### and daughter ###!, thanks, ###.
 
Let This Be Your Confession

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power of His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being.

I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ. God’s favor is upon my life. God is opening up doors of opportunity that no one can close. I will walk in joy, spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, great personal breakthrough, blessings and the protection of Jesus. God’s protection is upon my life. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear Lord, please heal ### from his sickness. Please use his life to Your instrument in glorifying Your name. Please bless ###'s business, please bless the family, and please bless the family's communications. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Lord take this prayer and please solve ###'s problems. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Background: Please keep my brother and his family in your prayers. By God’s grace and through your prayers, my brother and his wife, who have a one-year-old baby boy, were able to overcome many misunderstandings and come back together. They are now living together again, and for this we thank...
Replies
9
Views
201
Praying for my wife's family business to have a turnaround and start being prosperous again that the debt they face disappears! That new business starts rolling from word of mouth and just from The Most High, sending them new clients for their Insurance business. Right now it's struggling to...
Replies
10
Views
38
Praying for my wife's family business to have a turnaround and start being prosperous again that new business starts rolling from word of mouth and just from The Most High, sending them new clients for their Insurance business. Right now it's struggling to make ends meet and it's causing so much...
Replies
8
Views
25
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom