Pray For My Education

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
I am in Nursing School and I have gone back to school after being out for years. Please pray that the Lord renews my thinking process and blesses me with the gift to retain information. Ask him to renew my brain cells so that I can grasp my studies without difficulty. I want to personally thank everyone who has prayed for me and others on this site. May God enrich you and rain down blessings all over you and your families. God Bless and I thank you. Also pray that I get my Lap Top out of the shop soon so that I can pray for requests more often as well as do my work at home.
 
father God i pray that you will give him the motive and patience this time help him father renew his mind as a genuis father give ### a master plan....this we ask in jesus name amen
 
Lord we pray for these students to become excellent people serving you in their own way. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Name - ### From -###, ### ### :) I am a student, I really really request you to at least pray once for me.. (for my educational life) also, so that I will pass this time in each and every exams in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I really request the soul of the Christ to pray for me once, I...
Replies
10
Views
240
I dropped out of university after completing my second year due to financial constraints but I didn't request for a deferred year. Right now I found someone who is willing to finance my last year of education but am afraid to go back since I abandoned the course.
Replies
6
Views
325
God of WWN, I pray that you guide and grant my children through out their exams ### Amennn. I pray for successful results ### Amennn. I pray for miracle money ### Amennn. I pray for marital settlement ### Amennn. LORD I pray for business settlement ### Amennn. Thank you Jesus for prayers answers...
Replies
7
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,195
Messages
16,819,961
Members
651,241
Latest member
Aziorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom