Pray for my brother's job. His name is ###.

I love you. I have prayed for you in our sweet Saviour's name. Jesus loves you tremendously and will keep you safe.
 
Dear Father,

By your Spirit, the whole body of your faithful people is governed and sanctified

Please receive our prayers, which we offer before You, for all members of your holy Church,

That in our vocation and ministry, we may truly and reverently serve You.

In your Son’s Holy Name, we pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all, I am in desperate need of healing for my dad's heart and his eye- he is turning ### today and I see his health failing. Please pray for healing and strength. Please also pray for my own health, I suffer from extreme fatigue, joint pain, depression and anxiety- I suspect an autoimmune...
Replies
13
Views
440
Dear lord Jesus, we prayerfully ask for your healing power up on our nephew ###. you are bigger and more powerful than cancer, you healed the lame the blind the sick 2000 years ago you still heal today all power and glory to you lord praise your name amen
Replies
8
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom