Pray for miracles because I'm staying in ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm ### ###. I'm staying ###, my prayer request is I have a lot of problems in my married life. My age ###, I have two sons, elder son ### standard, younger son ###. Sarbathin aavi engalai migavum thontharavu seigirathu. Kanavan, mavaivi engalidathil pechu varthai illai. Please pray for my...
Replies
7
Views
187
Thank you, God, for a wonderful day today, which I can learn the good and dark sides of humanity. I am grateful that there are friends to support me when I'm down. They are the human angels sent by you, my Heavenly Father. Yesterday, it totally caught me off guard to learn that someone filed a...
Replies
14
Views
578
Please pray for me because I'm having difficulty with college, and that powerful hands God provides me with the money I need to fix my vehicle I've without transportation for ### months and it's been horrible and I don't have a helping hand that could let me borrow the money to fix my car I...
Replies
12
Views
589
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,067
Messages
16,794,911
Members
649,621
Latest member
Tyroularinsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom