Pray For Ministry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musonda

Humble Servant of All
Stand in the gap for me and my family as we take a step of faith in ministry. I am called to serve in a rural district. Pray for an effective and life changing ministry, provisions and all that we need to transform lives. God bless you.
 
Child of God,



I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request. Be Encouraged. Jesus Loves You. This is my prayer for you. Let this be your prayer also.



In Jesus’ name I pray that God’s perfect will, will be done in your life and all your love ones. May your heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in God and God’s perfect timing and lean not to your own understanding. May you always acknowledge God first in all your ways and allow God to direct Your foot steps. May you always respect God and honor God with your life. May God always be merciful unto you, bless you, and cause his face to shine upon You



Don’t You Ever Forget…. Jesus loves You!!! And Don’t Ever Forget…. God is An Excellent Father; And Father Knows Best. Obey God’s Word. God Honors Obedience to His Word. God Got You. The Best Is Yet To Come.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
```markdown
Proclaim It….



I have and will always and forever continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.



Claim It In Jesus’ Name!



Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
God be with them as they go out to do your work. This can be trying and difficult at times but we know you support us, direct us, guide us and love us. I pray that you will bless this family as they follow you and that they bless the people they will encounter each day. You are a loving and kind God and may they know and feel that each day of their service to you.
 
Lord we are delighted to hear of the fellowship of your words to begin a new understanding and life in the ministry, Bless his church and the home within the church of the pastor and family that serve the Lord's people. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I want people to pray over the ministry I started. I have been discouraged but I think this opportunity was given by God. I pray God will bless the people who are involved in the ministry and will bring more people if it is His will.
Replies
6
Views
581
Please pray for me, I need financial breakthrough to help the poor,to finance my ministry and family.thank so much.
Replies
10
Views
164
🎪 Revival, Washed by Word to Be Pure Bride 👰 Eph 5:26-33, Sanctification of Holy Spirit 💦Heb 12:14, 💫 Ministry of Reconciliation 2 Cor 5:19🫂...🧎🏻 Father, we thank You for the testimony of past revivals and even reformations, for revivalists and reformers, patriarchs, apostles and prophets...
Replies
9
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom