Pray For Me

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

keshvi19

I am married for the past 2 years. I am 2 months pregnant ing lot of troubles from my mother in law. She used to torture both my husband and myself . So my husband got transferred to delhi. i went to my mom's place. Since we could not live this way , we decided to live togather in bangalore. But still my mother in law is creating problems. Daily theres a new problem for us to solve. I a from a hindu family. she knows i worship jesus. so she makes sure i worship hindu gods daily. She keeps finding fault with each and every step of ours. My life is goin in explaining her all my actions. Beyond a point i am fed up. She is torturing my husband also . she asked him not to come home to meet her. She is complaining that my husband is taking care of me and asking my hubby not to visit my realatives or parents.I am coming from a family which is full of love. But now life has changed dramatically.Now i am pregnant also . everythin g is depressing me. Not sure if i ll have a break from this situation.As days goes by i am becoming hopeless and kind of mentally affected. I dont prefer any ones company and always be alone.Will i get out of this situation? My mind i really worried and thinking in negative ways. Dont know how to stop.hope i dont take any wrong decision. Please pray for me.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I pray that God will protect you and show you what to do to help you cope with your difficult situation. I also pray that He will show your mother in law the errors of her ways and make her stop tormenting you and your family. I also pray that you keep up your faith in Jesus. In Jesus' name, amen.

I have asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home, the homes of all my Christian family members, Christian friends (but especially my home Lord Jesus), and the writer of this prayer, take away all our worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for us. Come through for us Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Fix what is wrong in our lives and in our homes. Deliver us from all fears and anxieties. Deliver us from evil. If there is anything in our lives that is not of You God, Deliver us from it. God let the favor of God be upon us. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power be with us and rest upon our lives. Let love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, and self-control rest in us and upon us. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in all our lives. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Bless us. Supply all our need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Bless us with new jobs, better jobs, promotions, raises, and increase in our finances. Bless each of us with wisdom to become wise stewards over all that You have or will bless us with. But most importantly, let our lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Teach us all how to love, honor, and respect You with our life, spirit, soul, and body. And God all my family and friends that are not saved, I ask that You will send someone into their lives and minister the gift of salvation unto them. Save my family and friends Lord Jesus. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

Asking for prayer is a good 1st step. Keep asking. No situation is beyond the power of the Lord. But when we are up to our necks in it we can feel like all is lost. Peter, when sinking into the ocean, after taking those first steps of faith was rescued by Jesus when he called upon Him. There is only one who can deliver our souls, but, we can aid one another by invoking His power with prayer and by speaking in the authority we are given over circumstance and spiritual forces. Yes, sometimes we are battling hellish forces. Press forward, don't lose heart, keep confessing positive scriptures over your life. Agree with God regarding who you are and what you can do. This is a battle and an opportunity for you to shine and express the light and power of God to those in darkness. Hold on to God's promises!

I'm praying with heart felt tears for you and your family!

lord help her to see her Mother-in-law in a different light and help her to get along with her help them to cope with a new change of home location and put herself in her Mother-in-laws place Lord we ask her to think what would she do? Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

My mother in law is dangerous woman. She separated my co sister with my brother in law..and she brought her daughter and separated from her son in law...don't know why like this happened..my husband is elder son to my mother in law..my husband reacts according to the situation..he sometimes...
Replies
Views
My mother in law torture me please pray she will go away from my life
Replies
Views
Iam p.vijayasree 38 years old iam having two daughters one son(adopted son) 2 years back as my husband is torture me like we have two girls we are in joint family my brother-in-law and their wife was so happy together what ever they he sent message to my husband whatever he want he used transfer...
Replies
Views
urgent prayer request my im pregnant faced problem in at in law house. my husband used to be good but he changed i came to my mom house because of pregnacy daily im facing mental stress he is not only fighting with me he is talking bad to my parents actually im vex with this my parents are...
Replies
Views
My mother, which has been an emotional abuser towards me my whole life, sent me a text today. She has cancer in the uterus. Pray she will be completely well after this. And that I dont get sucked back into a toxic and destructive relationship with her. I dont know what to do. This really trigger...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom