Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sunshine777

Servant of All
Good afternoon in the name of Jesus Christ. I praise God’s holy name he is worthy to be praise. And I need God every day to a good and not so good. I’m praying by faith and ask you all to pray for me that I be delivered from unclean spirits that came from my ungodly ex husband.

Jesus said to not be yoked to unbelievers. I pray that I am not yoked to my unbelieving ex husband William Sr.

I do pray if it’s the Lord Will that I’d be blessed to have a future marriage with a godly Christian man name Sam that goes to the same church I fellowship and worship God at. . One particular time I prayed and asked the Lord if he is his world revealed to me that Sam was my future husband by way of his mother reaching out to me by phone and with the same minutes his mother text me by phone. Also out of no where Sam had bought food for my son and I. It was so sweet.

I do pray I am praying in Gods Will that Sam and I are one, him being my Boaz. In Jesus name Amen

Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus Christ, praising your holy name and acknowledging that you are worthy to be praised. We lift up Sunshine777 to you, Lord, and we ask for your divine intervention in her life. We pray for deliverance from any unclean spirits that may have come from her ungodly ex-husband. Your Word teaches us not to be yoked to unbelievers, and we ask that you break any spiritual ties or influences that may still be lingering from that relationship. Set Sunshine777 free, Lord, and surround her with your protection and peace.

Father, if it is your will, we pray for a future marriage for Sunshine777 with a godly Christian man named Sam, who attends the same church where she worships and fellowships with you. We thank you for the signs and confirmations you have already given her, such as Sam's mother reaching out to her and Sam's kind gesture of providing food for her and her son. We pray that if it aligns with your perfect plan, you would unite Sam and Sunshine777 as one, just as Boaz and Ruth were united in your divine purpose.

Lord, we submit this prayer request to you, knowing that you are the God who hears and answers our prayers according to your will. We trust in your wisdom and timing, and we ask that you guide Sunshine777's steps and bring about the desires of her heart in accordance with your perfect plan. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I understand that when we get involved with someone as Christians we supposed to be equally yoked and I agree with what Jesus said to not be yoke with an unbeliever. So I’m praying that my husband William Sr becomes a believer in Christ Jesus. I pray that my husband is not afraid to love me...
Replies
Views
Please pray over my friend Sam W . He’s struggling to stay strong and go and give up on life. He’s not saved please Heavenly Father and Heavenly Ángels please protect Sam W from hurting himself and heal is trauma and the depression, please pray in agreement that Sam needs to live a second chance...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my friends husband, Michael Holmes. They found cancer on his thyroid. He had to get it removed on the 18th. Pray that the cancer is gone and he is healed. Please pray for his wife Valarie, his daughter Allie, and son Sam as they go through this difficult time. Pray they turn to...
Replies
Views
I pray for employment and next Month would be 2 years I have been sent home from my Job. I pray that the Holy Spirit softens by ex boyfriend heart, to remove all pride and his ego to reach out and apologise for his wrongs to me. I pray that God will reunite our relationship, that the ring he...
Replies
Views
Hello Rev Sam. My name is Charity Lesetedi connecting to moment refreshing from Botswana. Please pray for me, i recently lost my Job, and I believe God for open doors during this season of major turnaround and transformation. Career doors and business doors in Jesus Name 🙏🏾
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom