Pray for me too make sales for good fortune and prosperity

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our joy to lift your needs before the Lord, asking Him to open doors of opportunity and bless your efforts with sales and prosperity. We prayed that God would bring customers to your workplace and grant you favor in their eyes, trusting in His provision for your financial needs.

If the Lord has answered this prayer and you’ve seen an increase in sales or new opportunities come your way, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the situation remains unchanged and you still find yourself waiting for God’s breakthrough, please know we are here to continue praying alongside you. You are welcome to post this request again so we can persist in seeking the Lord’s blessing over your work and finances.

May God’s peace and provision surround you as you trust in Him. We believe He is faithful to meet your needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus. We pray that He would grant you wisdom, perseverance, and favor in your workplace, and that He would open the right doors at the right time. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray for good fortune and wisdom over the next years. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for...
Replies
12
Views
130
Replies
7
Views
391
1. I want to make sales on all my print on-demand platforms, consistent and excellent sales. 2. I want to get a job that the pay is ###k and above, basically a job that will blow my mind and is according to God's purpose for my life. 3. I am house hunting, I want to get a beautiful house...
Replies
10
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,891
Messages
16,793,138
Members
649,454
Latest member
Myraegate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom