Pray For Me To Declutter My ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
Please help me I have plenty of things, clothes, shoes, paperwork I don't need. Please pray that God gives me the strength to declutter my whole apartment now. I will, I think, get an inspection this year, pray that I clear my apartment before that.
 
Lord cover their mind with Peace and let them worship You in Spirit and in Truth may their feet walk in full obedience to Your will and way...Lord bring glory and honor to Your holy name...in Jesus name...
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Highly efficient today in shopping. Food, items for summer seacoast vacations etc. Also all other domestic.obligations (cooking, cleaning, decluttering, organizing...day by day because my appartement is small and i need to get ridd of items as much as possible. I ask for guidance, fast...
Replies
9
Views
116
No nests of birds and insects on my balcony. Lord remove them from the vicinity of my balcony and windows. As much as I love birds they poop on my balcony and it is not hygienic at all. Thank you Jesus. Lord help me to clean and declutter my home in details mostly today. Help me Jesus not to be...
Replies
6
Views
162
Pray for me to declutter my home and make it neat and tidy, to have order and system so that it is a good living space for my family to enjoy. I am willing to let go. My son says I am a hoarder.
Replies
9
Views
871
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,440
Messages
16,799,916
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom