Pray for me to be able to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I pray in your name to be able to find my own place to move out of this house . ITs just too much of evil and wicked consistently . Its out of control if you ask me. Please protect me while I live here in Jesus might name amen and amen
Replies
16
Views
212
In the name of the Lord, I pray for a financial miracle to get me out of this toxic job I took after being laid off of previous job of nearly ### years. The drama, toxic boss threatening pay, writing us up , etc. I need to be able to retire and live or have good job and financial well being for...
Replies
11
Views
52
Dear prayer partners, please pray for me that I can sleep properly. I struggle with insomnia and it has made me feel exhausted. I can’t fall asleep early and then I sleep for only 3 hrs AB’s I wake early and can’t sleep again. I am ### yrs old and I feel extremely exhausted during the days when...
Replies
6
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,898
Messages
16,804,442
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom