pray for me to be able to cope with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will pray for you. I have ### out of control daughter. But I realize that our Heaven Father can fix anything. He can fix your son. He can fix my daughter and he fixed my dad. My dad was out of control when he was young. He was an alcoholic that crashed so many cars that I lost count between his age of ### to ###. He passed away back in April at the age of ### and he was so close to Jesus that God spoke to me when he passed. So our Heavenly Father he can fix anything. Pray for Heavenly Father's will in your son's life and claim this verse.

Isaiah 44:1-But now, listen to me, Jacob my servant, Israel my chosen one. 2The Lord who made you and helps you says: Do not be afraid, O Jacob, my servant, O dear Israel, my chosen one. 3For I will pour out water to quench your thirst and to irrigate your parched fields. And I will pour out my Spirit on your descendants, and my blessing on your children. 4They will thrive like watered grass, like willows on a riverbank. 5 Some will proudly claim, "I belong to the Lord," Others will say, 'I am a descendant of Jacob' some will write the Lord's name on their hands and will take the name of Israel as their own.
Thanks so much and I am sure there is lots of us out there in the same position so thanks for prayers and sharing info with me that helps lots along with prayers God Bless we all need this extra help with people.
 
proverbs chapter 3 vs 5 and 6

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.

In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. proverbs chapter 16 vs. 9 A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters Pray that Jesus gives me strength and patience To cope with my ### with dementia I’m struggling 🙏
Replies
9
Views
313
I would appreciate prayer for my wife who runs the household. Looks after the two kids and also has to work around three jobs. I work away for two weeks at a time trying to provide as well. We have ongoing issues in our bathroom at the minute so we’re calling on friends for my kids and wife to...
Replies
12
Views
224
Jesus I pray in your name to be able to find my own place to move out of this house . ITs just too much of evil and wicked consistently . Its out of control if you ask me. Please protect me while I live here in Jesus might name amen and amen
Replies
16
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,444
Members
649,468
Latest member
Froutsain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom