pray for me to be able to cope with ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sharonjoan

Beloved of All
pray for me to be able to cope with ### year old out of control with so much anger and pray that things will work out for ###
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
GOD LOVES YOU & HAS A PLAN FOR YOU. GOD IS LOVE, HE SENT HIS ONLY SON JESUS CHRIST TO LIVE A PERFECT ON EARTH. JESUS CHRIST DIED ON THE CROSS FOR OUR SINS, ON THE THIRD DAY GOD RAISED JESUS OUT FROM THE TOMB !!!!

JESUS IS SITTING IN ALL SPLENDOR & GLORY ON HIS THRONE ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE HEAVENLY FATHER !!!! JESUS CHRIST IS THE KING OF KINGS & THE LORD OF LORDS !!!! JESUS IS THE ALPHA & OMEGA, THE BEGINNING & THE END, THE FIRST & THE LAST !!!!
 
I will pray for you. I have ### out of control daughter. But I realize that our Heaven Father can fix anything. He can fix your son. He can fix my daughter and he fixed my dad. My dad was out of control when he was young. He was an alcoholic that crashed so many cars that I lost count between his age of ### to ###. He passed away back in April at the age of ### and he was so close to Jesus that God spoke to me when he passed. So our Heavenly Father he can fix anything. Pray for Heavenly Father's will in your son's life and claim this verse.

Isaiah 44:1-But now, listen to me, Jacob my servant, Israel my chosen one.
2The Lord who made you and helps you says: Do not be afraid, O Jacob, my servant, O dear Israel, my chosen one.
3For I will pour out water to quench your thirst and to irrigate your parched fields. And I will pour out my Spirit on your descendants, and my blessing on your children.
4They will thrive like watered grass, like willows on a riverbank.
5 Some will proudly claim, "I belong to the Lord," Others will say, 'I am a descendant of Jacob' some will write the Lord's name on their hands and will take the name of Israel as their own.
 
It seems like you might be indicating that the redaction process is already complete. If you have a text that needs redaction or further assistance, please provide the text, and I'll help with the redaction process according to the guidelines. If you have any other questions or need further clarification, feel free to ask!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters Pray that Jesus gives me strength and patience To cope with my ### with dementia I’m struggling 🙏
Replies
9
Views
313
I would appreciate prayer for my wife who runs the household. Looks after the two kids and also has to work around three jobs. I work away for two weeks at a time trying to provide as well. We have ongoing issues in our bathroom at the minute so we’re calling on friends for my kids and wife to...
Replies
12
Views
224
Jesus I pray in your name to be able to find my own place to move out of this house . ITs just too much of evil and wicked consistently . Its out of control if you ask me. Please protect me while I live here in Jesus might name amen and amen
Replies
16
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,867
Messages
16,793,003
Members
649,438
Latest member
Splaorlilmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom