Pray for me! The Lord to remove all pain ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray for me! The Lord to remove all pain and gave me complete healing! I really need!
 
God give this person your divine favor and keep your angels guard over them. In the name of your Holy son Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus" (Philip. 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please Remove all pain Lord Jesus from my arm lumps all the way under balls of my aching feet and have your adversaries fear you Lord mightily, and heal us and those close, by the blood of Jesus we pray and good rest, amen
Replies
7
Views
321
Oh my heavenly Father kindly help us to remove all evil eye ,black magic from my family I request everyone to include me and my family in ur prayers
Replies
12
Views
162
Lord I pray you remove my loneliness I pray you bring happiness into my life. Praying a good woman comes into my life and make me the happiest person I ever been.. praying to be treated right.
Replies
8
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom