Pray for me that I get better concentration skills ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
Pray for me that I get better concentration skills and that I would work harder for my endeavours and that would receive these with help of God for God's glory.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my communication skills get better.
Replies
8
Views
349
Please pray that my relationships get better and that I get better. Please pray that my relationships with my family get better. Please pray my ministries get better. Please pray that God gives me grace to be successful.
Replies
7
Views
275
Please pray that my relationships get better and that I get better. Please pray that my relationships with my family get better.
Replies
7
Views
282
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom