Pray for me that God will answer ...

Akokla

Prayer Partner
Pray for me that God will answer to my prayers. Because I'm praying for my husband that God will talk to him and show the right path. That ### and my daughter need him back. I'm earnestly praying for my family Restoration in Jesus name.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Pray for me that God will answer my prayers. Because I'm praying for my husband that God will talk to him and show the right path. That me and my daughter need him back. I'm earnestly praying for my family Restoration in Jesus name.
Lord we ask for a restoration of this marriage. We pray that you will soften this husband's heart towards his wife and child. We pray that he will return. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
Thnq so mch
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

prayed that God in Jesus' name will answer my prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God Loves me so much Thank You Jesus
Replies
9
Views
226
Lord thank you. I'm tired and to be point I just want to give up. I'm trying so hard to not lose faith. I don't understand why my life is the way it is. When I think things are getting better seems like it is getting worse. I'm only one person and feels like I am carrying a lot. I pray that you...
Replies
9
Views
160
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you now. I'm tired, as I'm trying to keep my faith, each day is too much. My adult children and my mom call with problems and look to me for financial help when I have nothing. You know what I'm going through and I ask that you guide me through. There are days I just...
Replies
8
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,267
Members
649,570
Latest member
Cyriormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom