Pray For Me So I Move To A Better ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christ child

Account Closed
I am working on moving to another state. I feel like I need a change. I have been in this state way too long and I am not happy with how things went. I wasted a lot of time and found nothing here. Please pray that I move to a better state, pray that there I find happiness, good employment, good weather, and a beautiful and big home to purchase at a cheap price. Pray for me that this dream finally comes true this year over the summer.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord we are asking that You lift them from this sickbed and speak healing virtue...Cover them with Mercy and allow grace to lead them to the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name we pray thank You Lord for bringing glory to Your name....
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I MOVE AWAY IN SECRET WITH JUST A SMALL BAG 👝 PACK UP MY BELONGINGS IN BOXES 📦 GREATLY LET GO OF ### MOVE THEM LATER ON GREATLYYY. I GET A NEW PLACE TO LIVE IN SAFETY SECRET IN PRIVATE. I CAN HAVE PEACE HARMONY MY PHONE CAN TURN ON A PHONE THAT TURNS ON THAT I CAN COMMUNICATE ON NORMAL...
Replies
9
Views
134
I loss my mom almost 6 years ago her anniversary in heaven will be this Saturday. I am deeply sad. Every since my mom passed my life has been horrible and people treat me and others horrible and it makes me very angry. Sometimes I want to kill myself. My cat went missing when I was staying with...
Replies
10
Views
212
Life in my heart is healed for whatever time is left I can get my bucket list done. I get on the cruiser at home with uncommon favor start daily going to the Lake possibly meeting someone single that is cute to me. I find someone I am attracted to that is from ### or another country somewhere...
Replies
6
Views
295
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,440
Messages
16,799,916
Members
649,962
Latest member
Eruolluerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom