PRAY FOR ME PLEASE MY OLDER FAMILYMEMBER IS SO ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PRAY FOR ME PLEASE

MY OLDER FAMILYMEMBER IS SO HARD ON ME THINKING HE'S TRYING TO GET RID OF ME.

HE FOUND TRUE LOVE

DOESN'T WANT ME TO LIVE WITH HIM ANYMORE

I WANT TO FIND SOMEONE TOO

HE GOT HIS I HAVEN'T GOT MINE YET

WHY GOD WHY. THANK YOU ALL
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my older sister [###] to be able to marry the man whom she loves. Lord please remove any obstacles from their path and unite them in love and happiness this year. Let those who disagree with the union realise that it is by God's grace they found each other. Amen
Replies
7
Views
527
I know now why my older son is looking and being influenced by the two women at work and why he is so desperate to date this young female at work who tells him what to do. My son has had many bad relationships with girls younger than him who used him to get pregnant, and he never got to raise...
Replies
4
Views
332
This is a first for me. A first to reach out and ask willingly for prayer. The first where I’ve leaned into religion.. really. I’ve been to church. Baptized when I was young, and considered myself atheist up until my daughter was born almost ### years ago. It became apparent to me that I should...
Replies
14
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,976
Messages
16,794,153
Members
649,552
Latest member
Roilview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom